Clark International Airport - DMIA
Arrivals through Clark International Airport are becoming much more popular as we enter into 2019.
This page was designed to answer the questions of first time visitors.
If you have any updated information, please send it to email@example.com
We no longer provide transportation to or from DMIA.
The "Taxi mafia" at this airport has consistently threatened our drivers and none of them are willing to service Clark any more.
Arrival at Clark is "No frills." You may be required to board a bus, but as often as not, you will be required to walk into the terminal.
IMMIGRATION: Be prepared for up to 1 hour to clear immigration, especially if another plane has arrived before you.
CUSTOMS: Customs is the opposite of Immigration. They are fast and courteous.
There is a machine where you can buy local phone cards for your cell phone.
There are 3 different ATM machines immediately outside the terminal doors.
At curbside there is a guy advertising (day & night) for the "aircon jeepney's" to the Main Gate area and the Dau bus terminal.
Airport jeepney (air-con) at 50 pesos. - Normally parked about 35 meters up the road from where the taxi touts are standing near to the terminal arrivals exit. Seem to run very infrequently but are supposedly 24 hours. When running the staff usually hold up a sign with 'jeepney to Dau' wrote on it. Journey to Main Gate or Dau possible.
On the right as you exit the terminal there is a taxi Kiosk. These taxi's do not use meters. Current prices are listed below.
- Airlines to suspend Clark airport flights starting April 3 April 1, 2020
- Duterte tells police, military to shoot unruly quarantine violators April 1, 2020
- 3 First Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Clark / Angeles City March 26, 2020
- Margarita Station Shutting Down Temporarily During the COVID-19 Crisis March 26, 2020
- Today’s News from the Angeles City Battle Front March 24, 2020
- St. Luke’s, Medical City and Makati Medical Center no Longer Accepting COVID-19 Patients March 24, 2020
- From US Embassy March 24, 2020
- Mabalacat Total Lockdown March 24, 2020
- Cebu Pacific Suspends Operation March 17, 2020
- Be Careful: COVID-19 Brings out the Scammers March 17, 2020
- Luzon Travel Restrictions – COVID-19 News March 17, 2020
- Luzon in Enhanced Community Quarantine March 17, 2020
- Luzon Airports are Closing Down Within 72 Hours March 17, 2020
- Angeles Bars to Shut Down March 15, 2020
- Margarita Station to Suspend All Drop-offs and Pickups in Manila March 13, 2020
Cell Phone: +63-918-518-2436