- Contact Us
Clark International Airport - DMIA
Arrivals through Clark International Airport are becoming much more popular as we enter into 2019.
This page was designed to answer the questions of first time visitors.
If you have any updated information, please send it to email@example.com
We no longer provide transportation to or from DMIA.
The "Taxi mafia" at this airport has consistently threatened our drivers and none of them are willing to service Clark any more.
Arrival at Clark is "No frills." You may be required to board a bus, but as often as not, you will be required to walk into the terminal.
IMMIGRATION: Be prepared for up to 1 hour to clear immigration, especially if another plane has arrived before you.
CUSTOMS: Customs is the opposite of Immigration. They are fast and courteous.
There is a machine where you can buy local phone cards for your cell phone.
There are 3 different ATM machines immediately outside the terminal doors.
At curbside there is a guy advertising (day & night) for the "aircon jeepney's" to the Main Gate area and the Dau bus terminal.
Airport jeepney (air-con) at 50 pesos. - Normally parked about 35 meters up the road from where the taxi touts are standing near to the terminal arrivals exit. Seem to run very infrequently but are supposedly 24 hours. When running the staff usually hold up a sign with 'jeepney to Dau' wrote on it. Journey to Main Gate or Dau possible.
On the right as you exit the terminal there is a taxi Kiosk. These taxi's do not use meters. Current prices are listed below.
- City Clean Up in Progress July 27, 2019
- BCDA to pilot driverless vehicles in New Clark City for SEA Games July 24, 2019
- Mayor warns business along Fields Ave. vs hiring minors July 23, 2019
- AC now requires clean septic tanks before issuing biz permits July 19, 2019
- CNN Philippines Video on New Clark July 6, 2019
- Donald Paul renovated – now a Best Western June 29, 2019
- WARNING for Drivers on Clark June 29, 2019
- New Clark City gets push as government center June 28, 2019
- More Popeye’s Chicken Coming to Manila and Provinces June 28, 2019
- Fire breaks out in mall June 26, 2019
- New Clark City – Quick Photo Report June 22, 2019
- Swagman Hotel Manila – Closed permanently June 15, 2019
- Canned meat seized at Clark airport positive for ASF virus June 15, 2019
- American arrested at Manila’s airport while meeting underage girl June 11, 2019
- Man stabbed to death as “My Way Curse” strikes again June 11, 2019