- Contact Us
Links to Friends & Useful Resources
This is a link to our sister restaurant in Angeles. When you're hungry for some delicious Mexican Food in the Angeles City, Balibago area, pop in to their comfortable and easy to reach location for an experience you're going to love.
Also has a complete menu of international and local favorites, from hamburgers to Cajun and local Philippine favorites as well as endless breakfast choices.
Popular spot for margaritas and top shelf imported tequilas.
"You Only Live Once." This ain't like the Holiday Inn or any other hotel you have ever stayed in!
The rooms range from a standard (which is anything but "standard) to a 4 bedroom penthouse with a helipad on the roof.
It has two swimming pools on the ground level and a pool in the Aqua Lounge on the roof top surrounded by private cabanas.
Two in-house restaurants serve some of the best meals in Angeles City. They even have a fleet of cars to provide a free shuttle service around town.
This is a mid-range hotel with all the amenities. Famous for the superb owner/management team.
Choose from standard to jacuzzi rooms.
Located walking distance from lower Fields Avenue.
Sister hotel to Pacific Breeze. This fairly new tower includes great rooms, a rooftop dining area and a rooftop infinity swimming pool.
Again, this hotel is well known for the same great management team as the Pacific Breeze.
Website for the Retiree Affairs Office. Although oriented toward retired US military it has a lot of useful information for EXPATs planning on retiring in Angeles or elsewhere in the Philippines.
Information includes security, medical/health, banking/financial, and more.
This site is aimed at former US military members. But, it does have some helpful information on Angeles City that might be interest to others visiting or moving to Angeles.
The VFW has a popular restaurant open to everyone.
Interactive maps of Angeles City with bar & restaurants plotted in proper locations. Click on the business for a street side photo of the front.
The first link here takes you to Fields Ave, but you can explore the site to see other areas like Perimeter Road, Diamond Subs, etc. Just check for links on the edge of the maps.
Your go-to resource for all things Angeles City.
Whether it's finding tourist information, expat services, or simply looking for hotels, food, property, and other Angeles classifieds.
A great website with the history of virtually every bar location in Bangkok and Pattaya for decades.
Has a monthly update on the nightlife scene in Bangkok & Pattaya.
Tons of photos and quality information.
Website for JC's favorite author. Christopher writes great novels about EXPATs in Asia.
Many of his books are now available on Amazon for your Kindel. Just check his website.
JC recommends you start with a novel in the Calvino series. Follow Calvino's rule when you fall in love in Asia ... "Always marry an orphan!"
- 4 killed in Clark Car Crash October 17, 2019
- Polio Outbreak in the Philippines October 11, 2019
- 10 women “rescued” in Angeles brothels; 2 Koreans arrested October 11, 2019
- BSP picks Clark as new site of coin, bill production September 14, 2019
- Clark railway lures big firms August 30, 2019
- Central Park Reef Resort Barrio Baretto August 26, 2019
- City Clean Up in Progress July 27, 2019
- BCDA to pilot driverless vehicles in New Clark City for SEA Games July 24, 2019
- Mayor warns business along Fields Ave. vs hiring minors July 23, 2019
- AC now requires clean septic tanks before issuing biz permits July 19, 2019
- CNN Philippines Video on New Clark July 6, 2019
- Donald Paul renovated – now a Best Western June 29, 2019
- WARNING for Drivers on Clark June 29, 2019
- New Clark City gets push as government center June 28, 2019
- More Popeye’s Chicken Coming to Manila and Provinces June 28, 2019