Links to Friends & Useful Resources
This is a link to our sister restaurant in Angeles. When you're hungry for some delicious Mexican Food in the Angeles City, Balibago area, pop in to their comfortable and easy to reach location for an experience you're going to love.
Also has a complete menu of international and local favorites, from hamburgers to Cajun and local Philippine favorites as well as endless breakfast choices.
Popular spot for margaritas and top shelf imported tequilas.
"You Only Live Once." This ain't like the Holiday Inn or any other hotel you have ever stayed in!
The rooms range from a standard (which is anything but "standard) to a 4 bedroom penthouse with a helipad on the roof.
It has two swimming pools on the ground level and a pool in the Aqua Lounge on the roof top surrounded by private cabanas.
Two in-house restaurants serve some of the best meals in Angeles City. They even have a fleet of cars to provide a free shuttle service around town.
This is a mid-range hotel with all the amenities. Famous for the superb owner/management team.
Choose from standard to jacuzzi rooms.
Located walking distance from lower Fields Avenue.
Sister hotel to Pacific Breeze. This fairly new tower includes great rooms, a rooftop dining area and a rooftop infinity swimming pool.
Again, this hotel is well known for the same great management team as the Pacific Breeze.
Website for the Retiree Affairs Office. Although oriented toward retired US military it has a lot of useful information for EXPATs planning on retiring in Angeles or elsewhere in the Philippines.
Information includes security, medical/health, banking/financial, and more.
This site is aimed at former US military members. But, it does have some helpful information on Angeles City that might be interest to others visiting or moving to Angeles.
The VFW has a popular restaurant open to everyone.
Interactive maps of Angeles City with bar & restaurants plotted in proper locations. Click on the business for a street side photo of the front.
The first link here takes you to Fields Ave, but you can explore the site to see other areas like Perimeter Road, Diamond Subs, etc. Just check for links on the edge of the maps.
Your go-to resource for all things Angeles City.
Whether it's finding tourist information, expat services, or simply looking for hotels, food, property, and other Angeles classifieds.
A great website with the history of virtually every bar location in Bangkok and Pattaya for decades.
Has a monthly update on the nightlife scene in Bangkok & Pattaya.
Tons of photos and quality information.
Website for JC's favorite author. Christopher writes great novels about EXPATs in Asia.
Many of his books are now available on Amazon for your Kindel. Just check his website.
JC recommends you start with a novel in the Calvino series. Follow Calvino's rule when you fall in love in Asia ... "Always marry an orphan!"
- Margarita Station is STILL open for TAKEOUT ONLY from 1pm until 8pm April 1, 2021
- Which Bars are Open During this Corona Madness? December 11, 2020
- Great Angeles City Newsletter October 6, 2020
- President Duterte extends the “State of Calamity” until September 2021 September 19, 2020
- Current Arrival Procedure for the Philippines – September 2020 September 6, 2020
- Marquee Mall Closed Indefinitely – Including Immigration Office There August 14, 2020
- Faceshields Now Mandatory in Angeles City August 14, 2020
- 22 Angeles City Rookie Policemen Found Positive for Coronavirus June 26, 2020
- Temporary Shutdown of Pampang Market June 26, 2020
- Margarita Station Reopening on 23rd of June June 19, 2020
- You Can Now Renew Your Driver’s License or Register Your Car Online June 10, 2020
- Current Procedures for Arriving in the Philippines June 3, 2020
- Philippines Suspends VFA Termination June 3, 2020
- Mandatory Facility-based Quarantine for ALL Incoming Travelers May 11, 2020
- Current News about NAIA Arrivals April 29, 2020
Cell Phone: +63-918-518-2436