- Contact Us
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SHORT NOTICE PICKUPS:
We do not accept reservations FOR NEW CUSTOMERS received within 36 hours of their scheduled arrival times.
This is because it does not give us sufficient time to confirm our pickup before they leave home. These short notice pickups have had a very high rate of failure in the past because people in this category make almost no attempt to find the driver before seeking out alternative transportation.
If you want to be an exception to this policy, you must email our reservations department at email@example.com They will send you a email stating that it is a short-notice request. This email will have arrival instructions for meeting your driver. It will specify that we will not send a vehicle unless you confirm the instructions in that email. No confirmation, no vehicle will be dispatched.
If you don't have time to wait for the email confirmation you can try to call our office during office hours (9-5) Philippine time.
It will still be up to the manager on duty to determine if we will accept your short notice request. If we will not accept it, we will try to find you a Manila based company that will transport you safely to Angeles.
- Visas to be required for Americans if Philippine officials banned from entering U.S. December 31, 2019
- Manila airport NAIA closed tomorrow december 3 2019 December 2, 2019
- 4 killed in Clark Car Crash October 17, 2019
- Polio Outbreak in the Philippines October 11, 2019
- 10 women “rescued” in Angeles brothels; 2 Koreans arrested October 11, 2019
- BSP picks Clark as new site of coin, bill production September 14, 2019
- Clark railway lures big firms August 30, 2019
- Central Park Reef Resort Barrio Baretto August 26, 2019
- City Clean Up in Progress July 27, 2019
- BCDA to pilot driverless vehicles in New Clark City for SEA Games July 24, 2019
- Mayor warns business along Fields Ave. vs hiring minors July 23, 2019
- AC now requires clean septic tanks before issuing biz permits July 19, 2019
- CNN Philippines Video on New Clark July 6, 2019
- Donald Paul renovated – now a Best Western June 29, 2019
- WARNING for Drivers on Clark June 29, 2019
Cell Phone: +63-918-518-2436